If you’ve been working on a computing device, then you must be familiar with the most important part of it, i.e., the Keyboard. If you have a comfortable Keyboard, then it can give you the best of typing experience to work even faster. For the very same reason, most computer users always look for a reliable and comfortable Keyboard. The technology market has completely changed, and now we have a range of Wireless Keyboards from various manufacturers. Here’s the list of best Wireless Keyboards in India for 2019 for you to work more efficiently on your computers.
Gone are the days when we have to insert a USB cable of the Keyboard and have to mess with the wires/ cables of the Keyboard and Mouse. We have a set of advanced Keyboards in the market which can be used wirelessly from a distance. There’s no need to insert a USB cable or any other wires, just plug in a little device called receiver at an empty USB port and turn on the Wireless Keyboard. You’re done! It’s easy to use and improves your work efficiency as well.
A Wireless Keyboard works with Batteries. You have to change the batteries of the Wireless Keyboard when they stop working. Once you change the batteries, the Keyboard will start working normally. Wireless Keyboard lasts longer with long-lasting batteries and many manufacturers include long-lasting batteries within the package of the Keyboard. If you are not aware of the benefits of a Wireless Keyboard, then here we have compiled a list of benefits which you can get from a suitable Wireless Keyboard.
Benefits of a Wireless Keyboard
- Free from wires. A wireless keyboard doesn’t have any wires to tug and adjusts all the time when you work on a computer. Whenever you feel like shifting your table and still want to work, you can move on to the bed and take the Keyboard on your lab anytime.
- If you are tired of sitting on the table all the day and want to take a break, you can shift yourself from the table and take the Keyboard anywhere in the room. The Keyboard will still let you work on the PC, and you can type whatever you want to without any interruptions.
- You won’t feel stressed after working with this Keyboard for wires. You can keep it on the lap and can use this Keyboard as you like. It works smoothly, and you can work more comfortably on this.
- If you experience back pain while working on a Chair and Tablet, you can take this Keyboard on the lap, sit comfortably on your bed or on the sofa, and start working. It heals your back pain while working.
- You can quickly clean up the table where you put the Keyboard on. You don’t need to remove the wires from the USB Ports or need to adjust the cables from the table. Just shift the Keyboard to any other place and clean up the table.
You must have gathered all the information about the Wireless Keyboards and the benefits which you will get after purchasing it. If you go shopping for a Wireless Keyboard or have been looking for an ideal one on different e-Commerce websites, you might get a little confused during the selection process as you would be presented with hundreds of options from multiple manufacturers. To simplify the selection process of a Wireless Keyboard, here we have listed down market’s best-selling Wireless Keyboards. The following list will help you choose the suitable Wireless Keyboard under your budget.
- Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards in India for 2019
- Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard – Black
- Dell KM117 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard (Black)
- Our Pick For The Best Wireless Keyboards: Logitech K375s Multi Device Laptop KeyboardLogitech is known for making excellent computer accessories. The brand has a variety of Keyboards for computers. If you’ve been looking for a Wireless Keyboard, then Logitech K375s Multi Device Keyboard is here for you. In the modern world, people have started using multiple devices for different purposes, and this Keyboard works with multiple devices simultaneously. This Keyboard comes with an easy switch button which lets you switch the Keyboard from your computer to your smartphone or tablet device. The Keyboard’s layout is familiar, and it has all the keys to an ideal Keyboard which you have been using for a long time. The full Keyboard has 1 to 10 numbers at the right side of it. You can use these keys for typing numerical numbers easily. You will get Logitech’s Unifying Receiver within the package which lets you connect the Keyboard to the computer and other Bluetooth enabled devices. Turn on the Bluetooth and pair the Keyboard to the devices just like you pair any other device or gadget. If we talk about the additional features, the Keyboard has auto sleep function which lets the keyboard sleep when nobody is using it. This saves your Keyboard’s batteries even if it is connected with the devices. There is an on/off switch also available which lets you turn on and turn off the Keyboard easily. The company is offering 24 months of battery life. Pros of Logitech K375s Multi Device Wireless Keyboard: Works fine with smartphones, computers, and laptops Full size Keyboard with 1 to 10 numerical numbers Curved-up Keys makes it comfortable to type. Slanting base ensures hassle-free and smooth typing experience. Light-weight Keyboard with super sleek design Auto sleep feature On /Off button Cons of Logitech K375s Multi Device Wireless Keyboard: Lack of Caption Key indicator Function Keys are not well-positioned Fewer features for mobile devices Logitech K375s Multi Device Wireless Keyboard Price in India: INR 2,499 at AmazonLenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard & MouseOur Pick For The Best Wireless Keyboards: Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard & MouseLenovo is one of the oldest brands in the computing world. The company has been providing all types of computer accessories including Keyboards and Mouse. If you are searching for a suitable Wireless Keyboard, then Lenovo’s 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard & Mouse is here for you. This is the perfect solution for those who feel bored while working on the desk. This Keyboard and Mouse offer full comfort to the users who can type and operate the entire computer wirelessly. The Keyboard and Mouse have a premium design which looks absolutely perfect. The mouse fits perfectly well on your hands, and you can operate the Keyboard efficiently. The Keyboard has Island Key design which lets you type in smoothly. Additionally, the Mouse comes with an on-off Key. The Keyboard uses two AAA batteries while the mouse uses One AA battery. This Keyboard also works on your Smart TV. If you have a Smart Television at home, you can simply use it on your Smart Television. The Keys on the Mouse and Keyboard doesn’t make any sound so you can type hassle-free. In a nutshell, Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard and Mouse is an ideal choice for all the professionals who want to work on their computers comfortably. Pros of Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard: Combo pack includes Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Sleek design makes it perfect for daily use. Durable material Keyboard uses AAA battery, and Mouse uses AA battery Can work on Laptop, Computer and Smart Television 10 meters range Cons of Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard: Lack of Caps lock Key indicator light No on/off key on the Keyboard Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard Price in India: INR 1,799 AmazonReconntech Ultrathin 10 Metre Range Bluetooth KeyboardOur Pick For The Best Wireless Keyboards: Reconntech Ultrathin 10 Metre Range Bluetooth KeyboardIf you work mostly on your smartphone and tablet devices, and looking for an ideal Keyboard for typing things out, then Reconntech’s Ultrathin Bluetooth Keyboard is here for you. This is the perfect option available for you if you get bored with Smartphone and Tablet’s Keyboards. It’s an all-in-one wireless Keyboard which is suitable for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. The Bluetooth range supports up to 10 meters. The size of this Keyboard is compact which makes it an easy to carry device. The Portable design can store anywhere and makes it a perfect choice for the travelers. The Keyboard is just perfect for everyone as it is identical to all the traditional Keyboards and their switches. The Keyboard connected with your devices effortlessly. Just switch on the button and pair it with the device just like any other Bluetooth pairing. The Keyboard has a black button to connect to the device. So whenever you need to connect the Keyboard, you have to press this black button and you will be able to see it while scanning through your Smartphone or tablet. The Keyboard doesn’t ship with batteries, and you have to purchase the batteries. The Keyboard requires two AAA batteries. The Keyboard doesn’t make any noise while typing; you can type smoothly with this Keyboard. You can quickly convert your Android tablet or smartphone into PC and can finish all the tasks. Pros of Reconntech Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard: Super sleek and portable design Connects with smartphones and tablets effortlessly Works with AAA batteries Smooth Key functions Keys don’t make any noise. Affordable pricing Cons of Reconntech Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard: Batteries not included Reconntech Ultrathin 10 Metre Range Bluetooth Keyboard Price in India: INR 875 at AmazonLogitech MK345 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)Our Pick For The Best Wireless Keyboards: Logitech MK345 Wireless Laptop KeyboardLogitech’s MK345 is a well-designed and comfortable combo package of Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. Unlike other Wireless Keyboards, Logitech MK345 has an impressive design which attracts everyone. Both, the Keyboard and Mouse have a small USB Receiver which connects the Keyboard and Mouse easily. The Keys of this Keyboard are fairly spaced so you can type comfortably. If you work for hours on the computer, then this is the perfect Keyboard for you. You could even use this Keyboard on your lap. The wireless range is 10 meter or 33 feet. You can use this Keyboard in your drawing room or bedroom and can place it anywhere you like. Interestingly, this Keyboard also works perfectly fine on the Smart Televisions. You can connect this Keyboard to your Smart Television within a couple of seconds. The Keyboard is powered by two AAA batteries, while the Mouse is powered by an AA battery. The batteries are included in the package, so you don’t need to purchase them. It’s a full-size Keyboard which contains all the Keys. The Keyboard also includes 12 Function Keys for media control. The company is offering three years life on the Keyboard battery and 18 months battery life for the Mouse. Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connectivity is used to connect with different devices and computers quickly. The modern design looks attractive and does offer a comfortable typing experience. Pros of Logitech Wireless Keyboard: New generation modern design Full-size layout with 12 Function keys Batteries are included inside the package. 3-Year Keyboard and 18-Months Mouse battery life Adjustable Keyboard Height Faster and smoother typing experience Compatible with Smart Televisions Cons of Logitech Wireless Keyboard: Not soft-touch Keyboard A little expensive Logitech MK345 Keyboard Price in India: INR 1,999 AmazonTargus AKM001AP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)Targus’ AKM001AP is a combo pack of a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. The Keyboard is designed with an advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection. It connects quickly to your computer or laptop, and you can start typing comfortably through this Keyboard. Targus Wireless Keyboard comes with a list of advanced features which you might be looking for in a new Wireless Keyboard. It’s a full-size Keyboard with all the essential Keys. The Key arrangement is just like other Keyboards. It has 104 Keys with function keys included. It’s a simple and easy to use Keyboard. You just need to plug the receiver into the USB Port and start typing. Our Pick For The Best Wireless Keyboards: Targus AKM001AP Wireless Laptop KeyboardFortunately, the package includes 1 AA battery for Mouse and 2 AAA batteries for the Keyboard. You can quickly remove the Battery cover to insert and remove the batteries. The Mouse has an on/off switch so you can save extra battery life by turning it off when not in use. This Keyboard works well on both, Windows and Mac systems. The Wireless Keyboard is compatible to work with Smart Televisions. Pros of Targus Wireless Keyboard: Packed with convenience and reliable wireless technology Sleek and handy design Wireless range is 15 feet. Batteries are included inside the box. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Smart Televisions Full-size Keyboard with function keys included Affordable pricing Simple plug and use interface Cons of Targus Wireless Keyboard: No Caps lock indicator Keys make noise Targus Wireless Keyboard Price in India: INR 1,269 at Amazon How do I set up my Wireless Keyboard? These days, Wireless Keyboards come with a wireless mouse included. Which means, the Keyboard and the mouse, both can be used wirelessly with batteries and a wireless sensor. Many Keyboards have built-in Touchpad which doesn’t require an external mouse. Following steps help you to install a Wireless Keyboard to your system. Step 1: Unbox the Package Start with unboxing the equipment stored inside the box. You will find out following things inside the box. Wireless Keyboard Wireless Mouse (Optional) Wireless Receiver Compact Disk to install the software Batteries Booklet Different products have different equipment and requirements. You need to read out everything from the user’s manual, and you will be able to collect the right information from there. If you are missing something from the box, you can contact the manufacturer about that. Step 2: Setup Process Wireless Keyboard and Mouse don’t have any energy sources from the computer, and for that reason, you need to insert the batteries on your Keyboard. To insert the compatible batteries on the Keyboard and Mouse, you just need to turn it on the table. You would see a battery compartment there. Just remove the battery cover and insert the batteries into the compartment. If you already have Wireless Keyboard and Mouse attached to your computer, kindly remove them; otherwise, the Wireless Keyboard won’t work. Step 3: Setup the Wireless Receiver Wireless Receiver is the main component inside the box which lets you work wirelessly. This small component connects to your Computer and picks up the signals from the Keyboard. Just keep the Receiver 8 to 10 Inch away from the computer and system.
- Lenovo 100 Wireless Combo Keyboard & Mouse
- Reconntech Ultrathin 10 Metre Range Bluetooth Keyboard
- Logitech MK345 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)
- Targus AKM001AP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)
Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards in India for 2019
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard – Black
Logitech is one of the most trusted and oldest names in the computer hardware industry. The brand offers a variety of Keyboards, Mouse and other computer equipment for the users. If you’ve been looking for a new Wireless Keyboard, then Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard is here for you. This is currently the best-selling Wireless Keyboard available in the market which you can easily purchase from here.
The Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. It also works with Android 5.0 Lollipop and later version. If you’ve been using a Chrome OS, this Logitech’s K400 Plus Keyboard can be used on these systems. You can use this Keyboard up to 10 meters or 33 feet of distance. Lightweight design with great built-in quality with durable material.
This Keyboard has a friendly size which covers the area of your living room for using it comfortably. The Keyboard has Trackpad included at the right corner. It also features left and right buttons of the mouse. For controlling volume, there are three buttons available on the top of the trackpad- Mute, Volume- and Volume+. The Trackpad also supports gestures. You can customize this setting using the built-in software.
The Keyboard has plenty of other safety features which protects your Keyboard from various things. At the back side, there is a compartment for the batteries. It supports AA Battery, and you have to insert two batteries inside the Keyboard.
Pros of Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard:
- Lightweight Keyboard with well-constructed design
- Comfortable layout
- Built-in Mouse with left and right buttons
- Four rubber pads at the backside to protect the Keyboard
- Simple and easy to use Keys
- Customizable Key Gestures with built-in Software
- Great battery life
- Excellent RF Receiver work without interruptions
Cons of Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard:
- Doesn’t change the channels
- A little expensive
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard Price in India:
Dell KM117 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
If you are looking for a Wireless Keyboard under your budget, then Dell’s KM117 Wireless Keyboard Mouse is here for you. Dell is one of the best brands in the computer hardware industry and offers a variety of laptops, computers, Keyboards, Mouse and all the other hardware components of computers. The looks of Dell’s Wireless Keyboard is quite appealing with its super sleek design. The Keys on this Keyboard have enough space to press the right keys. Compared to conventional Keyboards, this Keyboard is quite comfortable.
Being a Wireless Keyboard, you can work hassle-free with this Keyboard. All you have to do is just insert the USB transmitter to the empty USB port, and you will be able to use the Keyboard and Mouse wirelessly.
The Keyboard and Mouse both go to sleep if remain idle for some time. It will save the battery life. You don’t need to double press any keys or do anything other activity, just start typing in, and the Keyboard will start working again.
The Mouse requires a single AA battery while the Keyboard requires 2 AAA batteries. These batteries last up to one year, so you don’t need to spend more money on replacing the batteries of the Keyboard and Mouse. Fortunately, you will get the supported batteries within the package of this product. So you don’t need to purchase them additionally.
Being a new generation Keyboard, this Wireless Keyboard has all the features and functions which are essential. The Keyboard has useful keys such as Mute, Volume up, Volume down, Play/ Pause, Next, Previous, Sleep, etc. You can use all these keys while working on your computer and using this Keyboard.
Pros of Dell Wireless Keyboard:
- Excellent built quality with impressive design
- Works fine with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- The keyboard has all the essential function keys
- Keys are soft and have required space.
- Supported batteries are included inside the box.
- No lags
Cons of Dell Wireless Keyboard:
- Lack of On /Off Switch on the Keyboard and Mouse
- No Lighting Indicators for Caps Lock etc.
- No USB Nano receiver port
Dell KM117 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Price in India:
Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard
Logitech’s K230 Wireless Keyboard is a budget-friendly Wireless Keyboard available in the market. If you have been looking for a Wireless Keyboard under your budget, then this is the best choice you can make. With respect to customers’ demands, this Keyboard has a trendy design, unlike other traditional Keyboards. It is designed to provide its users with 100% comfort while working on the computer and using this Keyboard.
The Keyboard has three different color options for the battery compartment which looks pretty impressive. This Keyboard has a compact design which is suitable for daily use. You can also carry it along while traveling with its easy to carry design.
The Keyboard runs with 2 AAA batteries. You need to remove the battery compartment which is at the right end of the Keyboard. Just remove the compartment and insert 2 AAA batteries inside the Keyboard. The Keyboard is optimized for day to day uses such as gaming, texting, chatting, writing, etc.
Additionally, the Key presses on this Keyboard are soft. You would not complain about the functionality of the Keys of this Keyboard. There are all the essential function Keys and shortcut Keys available on the Keyboard which you can use. The Keyboard handles up to 2 Million Keystrokes. It will last for years if you use it decently.
Pros of Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard:
- Reasonable price
- Portable design
- Easy to carry compact Keyboard suitable for travelers
- 104 Keys with all the function Keys and navigation keys
- 36 Months of Warranty
- Keys can handle up to 2 Million Keystrokes.
- Easy to setup
Cons of Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard:
- There’s no LED light on the mouse
- Color panel is different, looks odd.
- Navigation Keys are too small.
Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard Price in India: INR 1,167 at Amazon
Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Logitech MK215 is an affordable Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo package available for the users who are looking for a new Wireless Keyboard. Logitech’s this Keyboard has a compact design. It is 36% smaller than the traditional Keyboards. The compact design makes this Keyboard an easy to carry one.
You can use this Keyboard up to 10 Meters of distance. It can be used inside your drawing room or bedroom as per your comfort. The advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection connects instantly with the PC without delays, dropouts, and interference. You can work with this Keyboard for hours without getting tired. It’s much more comfortable than the wired Keyboards.
The Keyboard and Mouse use AAA batteries, One for the Mouse and Two for the Keyboard. Fortunately, the batteries are also included inside the box. The company claims that the batteries will last up to 24 months. Just remove the battery cover from the back of the Keyboard and insert the batteries to start using the Keyboard.
Additionally, the Keyboard also features Media Hot control Keys for the people who listen to different types of music files. The Keyboard design is quite familiar and suitable for everyone. The setup procedure is pretty easy, just plug the Wireless receiver into the USB Port and start using the Keyboard and Mouse wirelessly. The Keys don’t make any noise so you can type in smoothly and comfortably.
Pros of Logitech Wireless Keyboard:
- Super sleek and compact design
- Easy to carry design suitable for all professionals and travelers
- Wireless distance up to 10 Meters
- Batteries are included in the box.
- 24 Months battery life
- Easy to setup procedure
- Smooth and responsive cursor control
- Media Hot Keys
Cons of Logitech Wireless Keyboard:
- Too smaller for people with big hands
Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Price in India: INR 1,249
Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard (Black)
Logitech’s K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard is a wireless keyboard which is not designed only for the Computers, but for your smartphones and tablets as well. As the name suggests, it’s a multi-device Keyboard which is compatible with different types of devices with Bluetooth connection.
Basically, it’s a wireless device that lets you use it into three devices together. The Keyboard is compatible to work with Android, iOS, Mac and Windows devices. You can connect it with your Computer and Smartphone and iPad together and work with all three devices together using the same Keyboard. The market is full of Wireless Keyboards, but they don’t allow you to use multiple devices. This unique Keyboard lets you use three devices together.
To start using this Keyboard and pairing it with a respective device is pretty simple. You just need to follow the instructions, and you will be able to pair it quickly. The Keyboard comes with two AAA batteries inside. You don’t need to purchase the batteries from the store.
Apart from this, the Key arrangements on the Keyboard are designed for multiple Operating Systems. The size of the Keyboard is compact which makes it easy to carry. It’s a lightweight Keyboard which is comfortable to use even on the lap. The back of the Keyboard has four rubber stand for protecting it. It’s an ideal wireless Keyboard for all the professionals who use multiple devices at the same time.
Pros of Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard:
- Supports multiple devices at the same time
- Easy switch dial for typing on different devices
- Works on laptops, smartphones, tablets
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows
- Batteries are included in the package.
- 1 Year limited hardware warranty
Cons of Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard:
- A little expensive
- Suitable for technical and professionals
Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard Price in India: INR 1,899 at Amazon